Harrier Lodge | Overview
Here is a brief overview of the Harrier Lodge holiday villa, please note that specifications may change from the items listed here.
Please check prior to booking if you require any further clarification or confirmation of important items. Thank you.
Harrier Lodge - Ground Floor (Living Area):
Harrier Lodge - First Floor (Bedrooms):
- BEDROOM 1 - DOUBLE (SUPERKING BED) BEDROOM ENSUITE (LAKE VIEW): Comprising of a SUPERKING DOUBLE bed, complete with super comfy mattress. Direct access to the private terrace area & views across the Clearwater Lake. Floor to ceiling glazed patio doors. Luxury ensuite bathroom with bath tub & Bose WiFi speaker
- EXTRA 1 x SINGLE BED - There is also an additional SINGLE TRUNDLE Bed, providing a further 1 x SINGLE BED, which can be utilised in any of the bedrooms
- FAMILY BATHROOM: Half tiled family bathroom, with WC, wash basin & seperate shower cubicle
Harrier Lodge - General:
- NESPRESSO Coffee Machine (Pre-Order capsules required)
- SILENTNIGHT (TM) SUPER COMFY MEMORY FOAM PILLOWS
- Full gas central heating throughout, with independent thermostat controls for each floor
- Large 42” LCD TV with free view channels and DVD player
ULTRA FAST Wi-Fi - Newly installed dedicated FIBRE (FTTP) SUPERFAST upto 80Mbps CONNECTION, much, much, much faster than the standard estate offering (OPTION)
FREEVIEW Digital TV for your entertainment
- High chairs & Travel cots - OPTION - (Please note that we do NOT supply bedding, or a mattress for travel cots)
iPod docking station
High quality outside patio dinning table & chairs on the top floor private terrace area, great for Alfresco dinning !
High quality, comfortable patio garden lounging furniture
Great position on the well established & mature Clearwater Lake
All outside terrace areas are fully child proofed and have over waist height glass balustrades all the way around, providing a safer environment for children. CARE STILL REQUIRED
Allocated car parking space, plus nearby secure overflow car parking for the other vehicles, free of charge & secure
- Access to the world class £ 6.5m onsite private Luxury Spa Facility, for the full duration of your stay (OPTION)
- Please note that due to insurance restrictions & potential health & safety compliance issues, we had to remove the BBQ's from each property. Therefore our lodges do not have a BBQ, so please remember to pack your own BBQ, or alternatively purchase a disposable BBQ for alfresco cooking
WATER REEDS NOTES: The actual height of the water reeds will vary dependant on the season & the cycle of the water reed cut back during your stay. This process is governed by strict regulatory restrictions set by the local overseeing environment agency, which the estate is legally bound to comply with. This could very well affect the view of the lake from, the property, which as a result could vary from the video footage & images depicted on this website.
The Luxury Spa:
Harrier Lodge - Children/Toddler Safe:
As parents of young children ourselves, we really do appreciate how important the safety of your potential holiday accommodation is to you, in relation to young children.
That is why we have made sure that all of our lodges are Children/Toddler Safe.
At significant extra expense, we are delighted to confirm that this lodge does have above waist height structural steel + glass “lake safety” balustrades installed to all of the outdoor decking areas, which will ensure that you are able to fully relax during your stay with us.
- CHILD/TODDLER SAFE - All of the outside decking areas of HARRIER Lodge benefit from having Children/Toddler safe 0.75 x Metre high glass balustrades surrounding the entire outside areas of the lodge, making them TOTALLY enclosed to the open waters/lakes beyond.
- CHILD/TODDLER SAFE - Please note that many of the other properties on the estate DO NOT have this option & as such, they are fully open to the lake.
Parents should please note that the lodges are fully open to the lake outside & in-between the properties around the lake - As such, extra vigilance should be taken with children when outside & around the lake areas.
Sleeps: 9 + 1 x Cots
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accommodate large all adult groups in any of our properties, unless the group is a mixed sex, multi generation party.
We do not accept bookings from same sex parties, or large all adult groups & prefer family bookings with children please. Please check with us, prior to making a booking.
Harrier Lodge - Brochure:
Please do take a minute to download the brochure for our amazing Harrier Lodge, by clicking on the link below.