Wishbone | Overview
- BRAND NEW - JUST ADDED TO THE SITE -
Here is a brief overview of the Wishbone holiday villa, please note that specifications may change from the items listed here.
Please check prior to booking if you require any further clarification or confirmation of important items. Thank you.
Wishbone - Ground Floor (Living Area):
- SITTING/DINING ROOM (LAKE VIEW): Large 24' open plan sitting/dining area, beautifully furnished, with full double height, full width - Panoramic glazing, providing stunning views of the Howells Mere Lake & nature reserve beyond. Double opening patio doors provide direct access onto the stone flagged large private terrace area, complete with outdoor seating
Wishbone - First Floor (Bedrooms):
- BEDROOM 1 - DOUBLE BEDROOM ENSUITE (LAKE VIEW): Comprising of a DOUBLE bed, complete with super comfy mattress. Direct access to the Juliette balcony & views across the Howells Mere Lake. Full height glazed double patio doors. Beautiful ensuite bathroom with bath tub & shower
BEDROOM 2 - DOUBLE BEDROOM ENSUITE: Comprising of a DOUBLE bed, complete with super comfy mattress. Direct access to the Juliette balcony to the front of the property. Ensuite bathroom, with shower cubicle
- BEDROOM 3 - TWIN BEDROOM (BUNK): Comprising 2 x SINGLE beds in a BUNK CONFIGURATION. Family bathroom opposite
- BEDROOM 4: SINGLE BEDROOM WITH SOFA BED: Comprising of a full size SINGLE bed. Family bathroom opposite this bedroom
- FAMILY BATHROOM: Half tiled family bathroom, with WC, wash basin & separate shower cubicle
Wishbone - General:
- NESPRESSO Coffee Machine (Pre-Order capsules required)
iPod docking station
Outside patio dining table & chairs on the ground floor private terrace area, great for Alfresco dining !
Comfortable patio garden lounging furniture
Great position on the Howells Mere Lake
All outside terrace areas are fully child proofed and have over waist height glass balustrades all the way around, providing a safer environment for children. CARE STILL REQUIRED
Allocated car parking space, plus nearby secure overflow car parking for the other vehicles, free of charge & secure
- Access to the world class £ 6.5m onsite private Luxury Spa Facility, for the full duration of your stay (OPTION)
- Please note that due to insurance restrictions & potential health & safety compliance issues, we had to remove the BBQ's from each property. Therefore our lodges do not have a BBQ, so please remember to pack your own BBQ, or alternatively purchase a disposable BBQ for alfresco cooking
The Luxury Spa:
Wishbone - Children/Toddler Safe:
As parents of young children ourselves, we really do appreciate how important the safety of your potential holiday accommodation is to you, in relation to young children.
That is why we have made sure that all of our lodges are Children/Toddler Safe.
At significant extra expense, we are delighted to confirm that this lodge does have above waist height structural steel + glass “lake safety” balustrades installed to all of the outdoor decking areas, which will ensure that you are able to fully relax during your stay with us.
- CHILD/TODDLER SAFE - All of the outside decking areas of WISHBONE benefit from having Children/Toddler safe 0.75 x Metre high glass balustrades surrounding the entire outside areas of the lodge, making them TOTALLY enclosed to the open waters/lakes beyond.
- CHILD/TODDLER SAFE - Please note that many of the other properties on the estate DO NOT have this option & as such, they are fully open to the lake.
Parents should please note that the lodges are fully open to the lake outside & in-between the properties around the lake - As such, extra vigilance should be taken with children when outside & around the lake areas.
Sleeps: 8 + 1 x Cots
Please note that we are strictly unable to accommodate - large all adult parties, unless the party is made up of a multi-generational family group. Sorry.
Wishbone - Brochure:
Please do take a minute to download the brochure for our amazing Wishbone Cottage, by clicking on the link below.